News and Events
All the latest updates on our work and activities, alongside what’s happening in the wider world of women’s rights and the campaign to combat sexual violence in our society.
What's happening at TRC?
- 08https://traffordrapecrisis.com/event/international-womens-day/Limelight1 St Brides Way Manchester, M16 9NW
Come and join in the International Women’s Day 2019 celebrations at Limelight, 1 St Brides Way, Manchester, M16 9NW.
Trafford Rape Crisis will be showcasing at the event, and would like to invite you to participate in our very own living art piece in celebration of International Women’s Day!
The event promises something for all women:
- You can shimmy, bend and kick with our belly dancing, yoga and martial arts beginner’s workshops
- You can get arty with our live draw event
- You can get political: from reducing period poverty to campaigning to end violence against women
- You can get creative with our poets
- You can enjoy our ‘inspirational women’ buffet
- You can talk to a range of women’s services about issues that impact on your life
- We have poets, singers, dancers, rappers and speakers for you to enjoy
The event will take place on Friday 8 March between 6pm and 9pm.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
Got a story for us? Want to find out more about what we do? Here's how you can get in touch.
BELIEVE. EMPOWER. SUPPORT. SPEAK OUT.